***HOMESPUN HEARTS***


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday 12 August 2006

Birthday and Holidays

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Today is my birthday and I have had such a lovely day full of surprises and many nice stitchy gifts! I have not got any time now to do any pics or to or tell about my day but will soon. Thank-you again to Sandra my e-friend for the card and gift and to Debby for the card you sent and all of you other ladies who have wished me Happy Birthday on my blog...I appreciate it :-))
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I am going on Holiday with my family :-)) oh yeah...for 2 weeks to Scotland in the morning (BIL is staying at our house to mind Marsha our cat so she doesn't get lonely) so I will be back to blogging and catching up with your blog life after that and I will show you the pics of my pressies then...along with any stitching (I'm taking a few choices as I don't want to run out...I'm sure you know what its like) I may get done whilst away and any other news!

Take care all and see you soon...Happy Stitching!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

11 Comments:

Blogger Nicki said...

Happy Birthday and hope you have a wonderful holiday :)

2:54 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bon anniversaire ! Hugs !

10:55 am  
Blogger Karoline said...

I hope you had a lovely birthday and have a wonderful holiday

2:03 pm  
Blogger Michelle-ozark crafter said...

So sorry I missed your birthday yesterday. Sounds like it was quite nice. Blessings! Michelle

9:28 pm  
Blogger Von said...

Oh Helen, I've missed your birthday and now you're on holiday, just as I've returned from mine, lol! Your dear mum stitched you the sweetest gift - what a treasure! I'm constantly amazed at the embroidery and sewing prowess displayed in your family. :)
Have a wonderful holiday and Happy Birthday with best wishes for you in the coming year!

7:53 am  
Blogger Kitty Couture said...

Happy belated birthday, Lena! I hope you'll have a wonderful time away :) I'm so sorry I missed your Bday but I was offline last week :(

8:05 am  
Blogger IsaB said...

I did not know we were so closed in dates for our Birthdays...today is mine... Happy Birthday to you though with delay and Happy Holidays

10:48 am  
Blogger Meari said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Glad you had a good one with lots of stitchy presents. :)

6:38 pm  
Blogger catandturtle said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you are having a wonderful relaxing vacation in Scotland.
Can't wait to see pics. :D Ann.

8:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry i'm late for your birthday, but i send you a lot of kisses and hugs only for you.

12:34 pm  
Blogger mainely stitching said...

I'm so sorry I missed your birthday! Happy belated special day!!!

1:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger