***HOMESPUN HEARTS***


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday 28 July 2006

I have fell in love...Folk Art Thread Keep



Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hostingwith this...I saw it just now on Hillside Samplings website. It is a kit in which you get the limited edition Thread Keep. I absolutely love hearts so this combined with the design which I love is a perfect combination. It has a lovely verse with it that is:

When my Mother sits and sews
in and out her needle goes.
Mother sews such lovely things
and when she sews she hums and sings.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingIsn't that just so nice!!

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingOn my own stitching front I have made a good start and have done about a third of an Au fils des Reves design which is Rose Bourse. It is stitching up pretty quick and is looking pretty. It is a bit late to photograph my progress tonight but I will show a picture soon.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingHave a good day, happy stitching!!

12 Comments:

Blogger Von said...

What a sweet project!
Can't wait to see your Rose Bourse, Helen. I'm sure it's just as sweet. :D

1:17 am  
Blogger Singular Stitches said...

That's really cute!

2:37 am  
Blogger BeckySC said...

Oooh, I love it too and have it and the Folk Art Sewing Roll on order :)

WE have similar taste...good taste I might add :)

4:18 am  
Blogger Nicki said...

Oh, that's lovely! Such a nice verse too :) Will you get it?

4:25 am  
Blogger Stitch Wizard said...

Hi Lena-Lou

Oh the Hillside Samplings that you show here is just really pretty! You just have to get it and I hope you do!! What a nice find!! Go get it girl!! :-)

Debby

4:55 am  
Blogger Kitty Couture said...

How delightful indeed! :) And you've been stitching on that lovely Bourse as well - I so love Au Fil des Rêves. Your blog is just as fresh and happy as ever :)

11:40 am  
Blogger Concetta said...

That is absolutely beautiful... I can see why you've fallen in love with it. :) Your start on Rose Bourse is lovely too, I look forward to seeing more progress on it.

4:51 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

as VeroM, me two, me too !

i want it, i need it ! lol

10:14 pm  
Blogger Susimac said...

Thats lovely H, I've not spotted that one before - you'll have to get it.

11:41 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can easily understnad that you fell in love with such a pretty stuff !

11:08 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like ! I like! it's really cute!!
Bravo!
Amicalement

7:44 pm  
Blogger catandturtle said...

I just love the HS thread keep, I have never seen this before. I am in love with all things folk art. I have done my living room in that motif and am trying to spread it out into my dining room. I like the verse too, very sweet. Ann.

3:30 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger