***HOMESPUN HEARTS***


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday 18 July 2006

Hot, hot, hot

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingWow, I just have to record this so I know it was for real...I have just been in my garden where the thermometer is (in the shade) and its saying 33.C/just over 90.F and it is getting on for early evening here nearly 6pm and I live pretty near the coast.. guess what I LOVE it!!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Nicki said...

Wish I was there! It was only 11C in our living room yesterday. Brrrrr!

11:20 pm  
Blogger Stitch Wizard said...

Hi Lena-Lou:

Oh wow, I wasn't aware that Susiemac is your sister!! That is so great! You both are my first posts to my blog ! Thank you for your kind words about my LHN Watermelon. I am enjoying it! I was stitching on it this morning when the UPS man surprised me with my Just Nan Queen of the Needle kit so I have been just loving looking it over and seeing how to get started! I just love all the pretty pinks, flowers and bugs. I hope when it is finished it will be nice! Happy Stitching and try to keep cool!

Debby L.

1:06 am  
Blogger Meari said...

Up until this last week, we've been having 90F+ temps with lots of humidity. Yuck! It really makes one appreciate air conditioning!

5:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger