***HOMESPUN HEARTS***


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday 8 August 2006

Happy Birthday Hamish



Here is the birthday boy who is 1 today and who is all freshly groomed for the occasion he had a new noisy ball toy and a new bone...didn't he do well :-)
Only 4 sleeps left till my own birthday on Saturday so I am looking forward to that...I don't want a chewy bone though...lol...!


Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Thank-you all so much for the lovely comments you have left me about the Bourse...I do so appreciate them :-)))

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Nicki said...

Happy birthday Hamish! :)

And an early happy birthday to you for Saturday!

1:16 am  
Blogger Stitch Wizard said...

Happy Happy Birthday to Hamish!! He is such a cute little dog!! I hope he had a wonderful birthday and will have many many more!!! This is such a cute picture of him too! I am happy to see you have a new post and thank you for your nice post to my blog! I have made some progress on my Queen of the Needle. I just posted it before bedtime. I usually don't rotate things but do have the Little House Needleworks Watermelon started, so I may work on it for a break. I love Little House Needleworks and they are pretty too. It is great to see you online and Hamish too! Debby

4:27 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Hamish, you cutie.

6:45 am  
Blogger Michelle-ozark crafter said...

He is indeed a cutie! I just discovered your blog and just love it! Feel free to visit me on my blog too. Not nearly as nice as yours, but I enjoy it. Huggers!!!!

9:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger