***HOMESPUN HEARTS***


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday 3 July 2006

Needlecase update...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A quick update on my needlecase seen as I said I'd be back soon...yes :) it is a Merry Cox design so well guessed ! It doesn't actually take long to stitch ...my problem is I don't have alot of stitching time so this is all I have done in a week. I have had family to stay and then I realised I had done 1/1 crosses on the girls bodice, face and hair and it was wrong when I re-read the chart :-( So unpicking was the order as it should be done 1/1 tent stitch which it is now...whilst I was unpicking I decided I didn't like my original green for the grass as I hadn't the called for colour so I took that out and re-did that in a darker colour which I am happier with now.

I have done a little extra thing this week and stitched  a small gift for a friends birthday ,  I'll get it finished into something and will show you later this week. I have decided I must be the worlds slowest stitcher though ;-)  Do I hold the official title??  WSS ;-)  Or is it called 'seriously time challenged'  STC 





Have a nice week everyone!!

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Anne S said...

Your needlecase is looking good ... albeit after having to do a bit of frogging ;)

3:35 pm  
Blogger Susimac said...

Its looking great H. Can't wait to see what else you have stitched, bet the house is quiet after the in-laws have left.

3:58 pm  
Blogger Von said...

Sometimes the frogs just have to be dealt with - no fun tho. The result is wonderful! Hope you find more stitching time this week with a quieter household.

4:31 pm  
Blogger Nicki said...

Little things like that take an age to stitch anyway because of all the detail :) I bet you're not really a slow stitcher. It looks lovely!

2:23 am  
Blogger Leeland said...

Well! Can I share the world's slowest stitcher prize with you?
The final result is very beautiful, Helen!
And you did a great job on Su's blog and yours!
Take care!

8:34 am  
Blogger mainely stitching said...

I love it, Lena-lou!!

9:09 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger