***HOMESPUN HEARTS***


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday 12 June 2006

Questionaire

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingI was tagged by Su and thought this would be fun...so here goes now I am bit more awake and have stopped dozing
1) What is your occupation? Hairstylist/Beauty Therapist
2) What colour are your socks right now? I am barefoot but have raspberry toe nails and navy blue suede slippers on
3) What are you listening to now? The music of Emmerdale starting
4) What was the last thing you ate? My evening meal (chicken)
5) Favourite colour? I have a few but maybe raspberry red at the moment
6) Music Preference? Rock/Pop and soul (varies)
7) Last person you talked to on the phone? My mum
8) How old are you today? Oooh...now that would be telling...a lady doesn't say her age!! lol...(now maybe you are all guessing...old or young??)
9) Favourite drink? Tea closely followed by cold lager
10) What is your favorite sport to watch? Rugby Union but I like figure skating as well
11) Have you ever dyed your hair? Name a colour and I've had it...hairdressers and all that...lol
12) Do you wear contacts or glasses? No just my Gucci sunglasses
13) Pets? Cat and a dog
14) What will you stay home to watch? Coronation Street
15) What was the best movie you have seen lately? Happy Gilmore...I love it ROFLMHO
16) What is your favourite day of the year? 1st day of the summer holidays
17) What do you do to vent your anger? Turbo charged cleaning
18) What was your favourite toy as a child? Edward Bear...I still have him
19) Vanilla/Chocolate? Milk chocolate
20) Living arrangements? A family home
21) When was the last time you cried? Mmmmm not sure but probably last time I was really over tired
22) What did you do last night? Washing, ironing, cleaning, thinking, dog walking, stitching...multi tasking...I'm an expert at that!! No wonder I am tired...
23) Favourite smell? A tricky one as I have so many different ones but maybe rose??
24) What inspires you? The jolly happy people of this life..I love them!! To always learn whatever I can while I am here...I want to be a wise old bird one day!!
25) Least favourite person right now? I don't know if I have one but as some-one else said (maybe VeroM) that I remember 'flee the grumblers' and that does for me :-)
I have just been told I am supposed to tag somebody...so if you have time Von I tag you.
Goodnight all Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger jovialiste said...

How interesting, but what dog, because the dog wolf like dogo, etc, sometimes bite. jovialistelandia.blogspot.com

11:42 pm  
Blogger lena-lou said...

Hi, my dog is a 'West Highland White Terrier' and a puppy 10 months old... he is called Hamish and is very well behaved as puppies go... :-)

11:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger