***HOMESPUN HEARTS***


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday 27 June 2006

Something a bit sad...

I feel that this lady from www.angelsblue.com says what I would like to say and I have just changed a few words so it reads better in English.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Each day, I visited a blog which inspired to me, gave me desire? Of going further in the embroidery.
Today, this blog does not exist any more this embroidering-machine has had an insult of the one of its articles?
Is this jealousy, the desire or another thing, I do not know?
I know simply that I will miss it!
With bient?VeroMPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Whatever the reasons I respect Vero's decision and would like to thank her for all she shared and showed us! BUT come back sooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE we all will miss you

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger Von said...

Oh no! I am stricken! VeroM was one of the first stitching bloggers I discovered. I hope she is not gone for long.

4:14 am  
Blogger Nicki said...

It's so sad when someone gets unpleasant comments and it stops them blogging or posting on a board. It happens far too often. :(

4:15 am  
Blogger IsaB said...

Too sad indeed... I used to visit her blog a lot too... Which pleasure do they get to insult people so stupidly?

8:55 am  
Blogger Kitty Couture said...

I'm so sad and shocked... Vero is such a wonderful, giving, gifted stitcher... I hope she comes back!v

12:41 pm  
Blogger Susimac said...

I think its ever so sad, she was truely inspirational, but at least I can still view her work in her albums, but its a shame that some-one is mean spirited enough to say nasty things and chase her away.
I think she will be missed!! There are an awful lot of us stitching ladies in blogging land that have Vero in our links

4:07 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

I used to get some really horrible comments on my old blog from non stitchers telling me to grow up and get a life, instead of doing cross stitching that was only ever done in medieval times.
It hurt, but I decided to delete the messages, reminded everyone that it was my blog and could write about what I wanted and just carried on. I didn't get anymore after that.

Hopefully Vero will come back again soon.

1:18 pm  
Blogger natty68 said...

Oh no poor Vero, I enjoyed her blog and now some horrible little s&&&& has made her feel sad enough to take her blog down. That is just so not fair..

Now I know why I have my comments sent to me for approval before they go on my blog..

*Hugs*

6:06 pm  
Blogger Leah said...

I'm really going to miss her blog too. I only recently got into blogging and hadn't had enough time to read her archives before she closed her site down. Hopefully she'll reconsider.

7:51 pm  
Blogger mainely stitching said...

Aw, this is awful! I liked popping in on her blog now & then to admire her beautiful skills.

10:04 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it is really sad which Vero closed its blog but however the comment was not terrible.I believe that Vero was tired a little.

3:20 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she also misses me and i hope she will come back soon ... after holidays perhaps ? i'm looking forward

3:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger