***HOMESPUN HEARTS***


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday 18 June 2006

My Stitching Area 2006


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting I have enjoyed looking at peoples stitching areas lately and decided to show where I sit and cross-stitch most of the time. I don't have my own stitching room but would love one...one day! I keep my favourite 'stash' in the chest of drawers that you can see in the alcove. I am nice and comfortable where I sit on my feather and down settee with good natural lighting flooding in from the bay windows and its nice to sit with my family...although I do long for a bit of peace at times...lol :-)


Photobucket - Video and Image HostingHAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL THE DADS especially mine!!Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Leeland said...

Hi Lena-Lou! Stitching in this cosy elegant place must be a dream!
I wanted to thank you for yout kindest words about my mom. Also, I am happy to see the other side of the exchange with Susimac! You're bookmarked!
Take care!

9:08 am  
Blogger Von said...

You have such a lovely, elegant home, Lena-Lou! Wonderful daylight can't be beat to stitch by. :D I can see that your talent for creating beauty extends far beyond your needle.

5:20 am  
Blogger mainely stitching said...

Oh what a lovely nook! I'd really enjoy curling up there with my stitching or a book!

9:44 pm  
Blogger Meari said...

What a beautiful room. Thanks for sharing.

9:53 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for your coming to my blog. It's a pleausre to visit yours. So cute and your stitching place lovely, so british. I hope see you a next time. I love your mum's gift.
Alexounette78

6:15 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for your coming on my blog. It's my time to visit yours. Your stitching place is co cute, so english ;) I love your mum's present. I hope see you a next time.

6:17 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's looking very nice your stitching nook!
perhaps read you another time!
have a nice day!

1:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger