***HOMESPUN HEARTS***


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday 16 June 2006

Trendy Heart

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingAs you can see I still have not put my sewing machine away yet :-) Once I get it out usually thats it...I love it !! Such a shame it only gets a temporary spot on the dining room table and has to be moved 2 to 3 times a day for meals. However, the advantage is I have lots of room to spread out on the table and I like that bit :-) I have fabric, ribbons, buttons, embelishments of all kinds , beads , threads , pins, scissors, lace ........a real 'crafty' mess LOL. Do you love being in a crafty mess too ?
This little scented set is probably going to be a gift for someone... the scented sachet hearts are something I did make fairly often. I used to make my hearts and sell them to a gift shop in a Market town near me but got a bit fed up of making to order so have not made any in a good while. I think I had a case of burn out! Anyway inspiration struck me this week (plus a bit of missing making them in a while) and I decided whilst on a creative roll to try to do something a bit different and thought up the little handbag...so I set to, cutting out and 'playing' as I call it and this little bag you can see is the result...I may experiment and do more variations of these to see what else I can come up with.




I shall get myself back to cross-stitch now I have had a little change as much for an instant finishing fix as anything ;-) . One day I shall learn patience does have it virtues, hey ladies I might even get a sampler of some description stitched one day ;-) I have a lovely kit for some 'smalls' and want to start that and I really fancy to do another mail art as a surprise for my Mum as I like them now I have started.

Have a goodPhotobucket - Video and Image Hostingeveryone

Thank you all so much for the lovely comments on the mail art exchange...I appreciate it very much

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Nicki said...

I love the heart and the handbag - so pretty! I can see why you were able to sell the hearts :)

Thanks for the comment on Alpine - it was a labour of love!

12:09 am  
Blogger Von said...

I so enjoyed having my sewing machine out when I made my dd's apron. I really wanted to go on to another sewing project, but too many other irons in the fire just now.

Your sewing projects are simply adorable. No wonder your xs projects are finished so expertly. :D

1:11 am  
Blogger Susimac said...

Like these ones, the handbag is a good idea.

4:44 pm  
Blogger mainely stitching said...

What an adorable little bag!

9:44 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for your kind comment on my blog. I know yours too but I did not manage to write something...I do know why. I love too, what you are making...such pretty things !

5:25 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So lovely!!!

5:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger