***HOMESPUN HEARTS***


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday 13 June 2006

Rose scented sachet

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingI had my machine out yesterday and decided to make this while I did. The little sachet is filled with rose buds and smells delightful. I made it from a suedette fabric...that part is done with the sewing machine, all the extra bits and pieces were hand sewn. This picture shows it all...



Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingThis picture is a close up of the bow (the organza ribbon is also rose scented) and the beads I used as the tie...


Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingThis is a picture of the back view to which I also added the antique beads along the bottom so if it twisted around it would not be plain.


Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingThis next picture is a nice close up of the bottom at the back to show the beads and edging I used.


Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingI got the idea for this from one I had seen about a year ago in a pretty shop I go to in Hitchin. That one had the embellishments glued on but I thought it would be nice to stitch them on...it was tough going getting the needle through so maybe thats why they had used glue!! :-)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Susimac said...

This is beautiful, I really love it can I have one please.
Su

3:50 pm  
Blogger Kitty Couture said...

Wow... It is exquisite! Such a beautiful sachet.

3:54 pm  
Blogger Von said...

So so pretty!! You'd need a really sharp needle to sew on the embellishments, but the effect is gorgeous. :D

7:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger