***HOMESPUN HEARTS***


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday 26 June 2006

Just a small thing...

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingI have had a very busy week with this, that and the other...so this is just a quick update as its nearly a week since I have blogged! It has taken me ages and I mean ages this time to decide what to stitch next. While I have been dilly dallying I have changed my template for a more summery look...I am ever hopeful that we will have a return of the 'sunshine' as it has been pretty cold here, loads of rain and quite windy - infact I think it is getting me down a bit !! Come on sunshine, I need you, I am starting to crave you !! Won't you shine for me because quite frankly just what is going on ? ?

Talking cross-stitch again after all that's why you are here..... (but you could join in (while you are here) on a sun worshipper dance with me just to tempt it into action ;-) ... I have got so many really nice charts and some quite special kits and my problem is I want to do them all!! So consequently I have spent loads of time looking and re-looking through my stash. I don't know if anybody else gets like this with themselves (this is new to me)? Then at the weekend I found again a chart I have had for some time. It will be a needlecase...can you guess who by? I will post some updates of progress through the week as hopefully it won't even take me too long with my tiny bit of spare time to stitch. :-)


Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingHave a lovely week everyone

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is lovely !! and of course it is from Merry Cox (Seek Joy Needlebook) !!!! I am currently stitching her Shaker Spool Holder and I love the way it turns out !!

10:30 pm  
Blogger Von said...

I wish there was some way we could get this heat over to you!! It seems so selfish of us to hog all the heat when you would enjoy some of it so much more. Altho you really don't want a straight across trade - your moderate English souls would simply melt away, lol!

11:55 pm  
Blogger Leeland said...

Part of the design is stitched one on one, isn't it? It's very cute! I'll trust NatalieJo for the guessing?!
Take care!

8:05 am  
Blogger mainely stitching said...

Nice new look - I hope it brings some summery weather this way! (Since we seem to get the UK weather systems sooner or later).

Love your Merry Cox project!

8:19 am  
Blogger Elizabeth Braun said...

I didn't see your old template, but this one looks fab! I think I might put it on mine as well, I fancy a change after a year. Actually, it's exactly a year since I started my blog, so....

Do you know, your beautiful lily looks just like one I stitched in thread painting as a gift for a friends' wedding. If you look on my blog to the late March/early April posts, you'll see it! Recent posts are mostly home renovation, but I hope to have lots of WIP pics for the things I intend to stitch for our 'new' home soon.

Let's visit each other regularly, yes?

Elisabeth, UK=)

9:18 am  
Blogger Annemarie said...

This start looks really promising, Helen! Lovely colour red. I hope you will be able to find some quiet stitching time, in your lovely stitching corner. Thanks for showing us where you do your stitching!

9:43 am  
Blogger Kitty Couture said...

What a lovely new start! It's so cute!

1:57 pm  
Blogger Susimac said...

Its looking nice and I love your new blog of course and thankyou for doing mine
Big hugs and love big sis

10:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger