***HOMESPUN HEARTS***


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday 2 June 2006

Just Nan Exclusive...

Calling Just Nan fans !!

Have you seen this Needle Sampler Case that is being offered as a Shop Exclusive Class at The Silver Needle... the info is it is stitched on rose and cream Riviera linen with some solid and some overdyed threads...it is full of little places inside for essentials...with rabbits, birds and flowers on the outside...it has some speciality stitches and some beads. The best news is you can also get this exclusive class project by mail , yes even round the globe ...isn't that fantastic news for any dedicated long distance JN fan!!



Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

I was looking at that one too Lena :-) Sadly, I am miserable about stitching things together, as I am better at flat items that get framed or put into box tops LOL!!! It sure is a pretty one though!

5:52 pm  
Blogger Susimac said...

Its pretty, but much too expensive for me.

2:13 pm  
Blogger lena-lou said...

I agree it is much too expensive for me as well...probably different if you can/do want to actually attend the class though.

3:01 pm  
Blogger Stitch Wizard said...

Lena:

I am new to your blog, but I was wondering if you were able to attend the class for the Just Nan Queen of the Needle. I wasn't able to go, but my wonderful husband got the project for me which is supposed to be mailed out today. I can hardly wait to get it. Hope I can figure out how to put it together after it is stitched. I just loved it!!

11:15 pm  
Blogger lena-lou said...

Hi, No I was not able to attend the class or get the project this time. Your husband is very nice to treat you to the project and I am sure you will love stitching it...I bet you will be sat by the letterbox till it arrives :-)

11:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger