***HOMESPUN HEARTS***


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday 24 July 2007

Meet Rose... ;-)




As named by my DD Amy...she is my new purchase of the day along with these gorgeous cotton ribbons. I have looked for one of these decorative mannequins for ages, have seen lots and at last this one is spot on for me. Rose is about 19 inches high and really looks quite dainty, she is much nicer IRL as you cannot see the 3D effect much here just the back through the front. I plan to make some little fob ornies to hang from her to display in the bedroom :-))

Hope you are having a great start to the week or your holidays :-)))

Thanks for visiting

11 Comments:

Blogger Susimac said...

Ooooooooo, I like!

10:39 pm  
Blogger Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

What a lovely decorative piece!

11:13 pm  
Blogger Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Well Rose is quite lovely :)

11:15 pm  
Blogger stitcherw said...

Cute, she'll be fun to decorate.
Sue

2:03 am  
Blogger Nancy said...

Rose is beautiful, and what a wonderful idea to hang ornaments from her! Your new ribbons are nice too. Enjoy!

2:09 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rose has quite the figure! Very sweet.
Could you email me at diadsieatcomcastdotnet? I have a question for you.

4:18 am  
Blogger Georgie said...

Ooooh, I love these! I have a white one...

5:16 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bought a mannequin approximately a month ago but yours is more beautiful than mine

7:03 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice to meet you, Rose ! ;-)

8:33 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very unusual and decorative - nice find!

9:12 am  
Blogger Stitcher said...

I love Rose. Saw those ribbons in a couple of shops yesterday. Definately must haves.

9:17 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger