***HOMESPUN HEARTS***


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday 20 May 2006

A Stitching Accessory

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is an ingenious little case that my Mum has made for me...it sits on the edge of a chair arm and has a pin cushion on the top so a needle can be safely stored at a seconds notice.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The pocket that hangs down the chair arm has a two-fold use...scissors can easily be put into it and the best thing of all...da da dah...it's a sort of stitching bin to put all those little ends of thread into instead of throwing them onto the floor...not that I do that ;-)) lol...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
As you can see the 'bin' is easily removed for emptying by the clever use of velcro...I can tell this will be a much used and safer addition to my stitching :-)) Thanks to my Mum!!


Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Susimac said...

I like yours, its as nice as mine.

3:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger