***HOMESPUN HEARTS***


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday 14 April 2006

Today.....

Photobucket


Photobucket - Video and Image HostingI am hoping to do one of my 'Essy's Friends'.....this is a really pretty pin from Elegant Stitch called Heartfelt Flower by one of my most favourite designers Shepherd's Bush. It is stitched on 32ct R&R Awareness Pink and uses DMC and overdyed threads. These kits are designed to be a charity donation for Breast Cancer Awareness and I have a few lined up now .....so....I had better get started with them :-) I will post a picture later of the finish as I may make it into something other than a pin.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Susimac said...

Looking forward to seeing your finish, I'm sorry I missed this one.

7:39 pm  
Blogger Carol said...

Hi Helen! Su led me over to your new blog!! I am Carol from the Neighborhood RR - thrilled to see you are blogging now too!

4:23 pm  
Blogger Annemarie said...

Welcome to Blog-land, Helen! Like Carol, I'm one of the Neighbourhood-bunch. I'm looking forward to hearing your stories and watching your stitching updates!

10:55 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger