***HOMESPUN HEARTS***


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday 10 May 2006

Spring buzz....


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
These are some lovely buttons of bees that I found on a French website I visit 'Atelier fees Brodeuses' you can also get the bee pins that I have pictured at the bottom...I think they are so nice. This website has some lovely French and European designers onit and is well worth taking a look... sorry I can't do links yet :-(



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My other picture is my new charts that have arrived and I am very excited about them by Bent Creek these are the first two (Cottage and Hive)of a set of four in the Spring Snapperland series...there is a really nice border to stitch around the four designs with a saying 'There are always flowers for those who want to see them' at the bottom. Totally lovely but I will resist getting started for a bit as I have to finish a couple of things first... :-)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Kitty Couture said...

Those are so nice! I love that website :) And the owner is a lovely lady as well :)

9:23 am  
Blogger Susimac said...

They are gorgeous Helen - you dark horse you never mentioned that you were getting any of this, gonna share with your big sis???

4:18 pm  
Blogger Von said...

The bee buttons and pins are the sweetest!! Thanks for sharing your lovelies. :D

6:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger