***HOMESPUN HEARTS***


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday 22 April 2006

Heartfelt Flower

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket


Photobucket - Video and Image HostingI decided I would make this into a needlecase instead of the pin as I thought I would get more use out of it that way :-)


Photobucket


It was really quick to stitch as it is so tiny and the bee on it is just gorgeous! I used a glass bead as the fastener so it didn't detract from the design. I have also used a pretty co-ordinating fabric for the inside although it looks much brighter on this picture than it is.


Photobucket


I have put three little hearts on the back just to give it a little something.... and because I love hearts! I put the cream cording around it as I felt it made the little bee show up a bit more. The fabric is lovely to stitch on and I am pleased that I decided to do a needlecase (my first one) with the design...all good fun and a very nice time doing it...even though it is now really late for me!


Photobucket


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Karoline said...

Your needlecase is gorgeous. It's nice to see something different. I have to admit I'm starting to get a little bored with finishing the essies friends as pins

12:23 pm  
Blogger Susimac said...

Its beautiful Helen, I love it and what a great idea for it, no wonder you kept it a secret til I could see pics, can't wait to see it for myself for real, its just big enough to hide in my handbag LOL!!!!

9:32 am  
Blogger Cathy B said...

Your needlebook is lovely. This was one of the cutest Essy's Friends designs IMHO!

1:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger