***HOMESPUN HEARTS***


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday 29 April 2006

Pink, pink more pink...


Photobucket - Video and Image HostingI have stitched this years ago from an old pattern that I have lost the cover from so I don't know who it is by.....I thought it would be nice as a card as it is so simple but pretty. I have found it is always good to have a few things stitched at the ready ;-) as you never know...Looking at the photo and stitching now, I wish I had been a bit more careful with the wording. I remember I was feeling a bit rushed at the time and should really have done it seperately...as these little details do matter...I should probably take it out and re-do the wording.....hmmmmm...no, I'll leave it to remind me I have advanced ;-)
Have a good weekend...I am probably making 3 pairs of large curtains on Monday for my MIL...sewing of a different kind!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Cathy B said...

Very cute! And very pink!

1:29 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very interesting your blog!and love your pink card.
*my lost eden is...Wilton (Wilts)where I was living few years and where I have my best friends!!*
Have a nice Bank Holiday!

7:02 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not seen this one before - cute

8:00 am  
Blogger Lisa said...

I found you just this morning through your sister's blog and I'm so glad I did. Your work and your blog are beautiful.

10:52 am  
Blogger Annemarie said...

Hey Helen, thanks for visiting my blog :o) I love the work you do! Especially that needlecase. Just when I thought I would not finish a new project until I have finished about three WIPs, you present us with a lovely and simple and quick project like this. It makes my hands itch!

12:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger