***HOMESPUN HEARTS***


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday 3 May 2006

In progress...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting...is my 'Needlework Shop' by Brightneedle which I am stitching on the recommended 32ct linen. This design is stitched using 1 over 1 and uses 34 different colours and a few specialitity stitches it even has a floss cabinet with tiny weeny skeins of every colour in the design in numerical order. I have only done small amounts of 1 over 1 before so this is quite a project for me to do a whole design that way but once I get going I am fine. Although at the moment I do not need glasses.... but I may by the time this is completed... lol :-) It will probably take me a while doing this in the odd daytime that may be available to me. I will post some progress as I go along with it :-)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Von said...

This is such a cute, but intricate project! I'm sure I'd be using my magnifier to go easy on my eyes. :)

5:15 am  
Blogger Susimac said...

Its lovely Helen, can't wait to watch your progress with it.

6:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger