***HOMESPUN HEARTS***


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday 22 April 2006

Hitchin

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingI spent the Easter holiday with my brother and his family so we could all get together... Whilst I was there my brothers wife took me to one of my favourite little towns.....Hitchin.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image HostingThis is a small but pretty place and is a market town as you can see from my pictures it has a lovely old church, (which I thought I'd photograph as it was Good Friday).Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image HostingIt has a river but I can't remember its exact name as it could be a choice of three as they all mingle north of the town, and some lovely shops, some great cafes and a fab second hand market.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Von said...

What a wonderful Easter holiday!
Our kids are always pestering us when the next trip to Boise is so they can be with the cousins too. It's great that they all enjoy their cousins so much and have some wonderful memories building up. :D

3:49 pm  
Blogger Susimac said...

I remember our trip to Hitichin, the weather wasn't as kind.

9:33 am  
Blogger Nicki said...

Hitchin looks lovely - I had a friend at uni from there. It reminds me of home :)

I've come over from Su's blog - welcome to the blogging world :)

10:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger