***HOMESPUN HEARTS***


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday 6 February 2007

Valentine Exchange from Katrina

When I saw that this Valentine exchange was on the BB as one that was on offer for 2007, I simply couldn't resist signing up as I love hearts/heart shapes :)) So today, I have received the Valentine Exchange that Katrina has sent to me, from the SBEBB and it is gorgeous and quite perfect for me. I am not sure if you remember but Katrina had my name for the Xmas Ornie exchange. So, it was a lovely surprise to me that she had my name again and I am certainly not complaining :-)) What you can see below is the Heart Treat Bag by designers Shepherds Bush (one of my very favourite designers) that Katrina has stitched for me. It is on a lovely shade of pink linen...very soft and has the wonderful muted colours that us Shepherds Bush fans love so much :-) The heart has little beads dotted around on it, the back has been personalised with our initials. Inside the bag I had some extra treats which are also very nice and all coordinating to the stitched piece :-) It came wrapped very prettily with pink tissue paper and a chiffon ribbon that had hearts onit. I love all the attention to detail that has been put into the package. So now, I will let you look at the details of this pretty bag.....




This next picture shows the hemmed edge stitch (which I have never done yet and really must have a go) along with the pulled thread area that the ribbon is threaded through. I have a particular liking for these bits of the bag as I have not done that either yet so can only look at it both in awe. Now... I am really wanting to have a try myself but what I really need are many pairs of arms and hands (or a maid) to do all I have on my mental list ;-)




Thank-you so much once again Katrina for putting together such a nice exchange for me, I love it all :-)))

Hopefully, fingers crossed, my sent exchanges will arrive at their destinations soon and I can share them also, good job I can keep a secret :-)

Hope your day/night where-ever you are - is a nice one :)

Back soon!

14 Comments:

Blogger BeckySC said...

It's so lovely :) Katrina always does such nice work :) Enjoy it, Helen :)
hugs :)

3:51 am  
Blogger Carol said...

How gorgeous! Katrina really is amazing - she is such a love!

4:49 am  
Blogger Sharon said...

Oh my! Lena, you lucky ducky-that is utterly gorgeous! Enjoy.

5:17 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How pretty! Katrina did a beautiful job :)

7:56 am  
Blogger Kitty Couture said...

Wow, how beautiful is that! Fits you to a tee :) Katrina did a wonderful job :)

11:55 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful!

12:08 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Katrina did a lovely job! What a cute exchange piece!

12:22 pm  
Blogger Susimac said...

I can see why you are delighted - its you to a T!!

4:54 pm  
Blogger Susimac said...

I can see why you are delighted - its you to a T!!

4:59 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww this is so pretty!

6:50 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous job Katrina did. It is so delicate & pretty.

7:44 pm  
Blogger Katrina said...

Hi Helen, I'm so pleased you liked it, as soon as I received your name I just knew that I had to stitch a SB design for you :) And thank you for such nice comments about my finishing, you are too kind :)

8:44 pm  
Blogger Nicki said...

It's beautiful! It looks so 'you' and the finishing is gorgeous :)

3:04 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

It's beautiful. After seeing your finishing on other things, you will have no problems with these kind of finishes.

12:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger