***HOMESPUN HEARTS***


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday 22 November 2007

Feed the Cat

I am sorry I had to delete the original posting as I thought the video was causing my blog to not display correctly. However it was something else I had done that is now corrected , grrrrrrr !!


Unfortunately I seem also to have lost your comments to me on this particular posting , that is why you cannot see them anymore. I shall try to get them back . Thank-you :-))

1 Comments:

Blogger Kitty Couture said...

Never mind Helen :) this video cracked me up and I even had to send the link to Seb in Amsterdam - he loved it too :)

4:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger