***HOMESPUN HEARTS***


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday 14 March 2007

Whaoohooo...too exciting :-D :-D :-D

I received this Pinkeep, last week, from my friend Colette :-)) It was a wonderful surprise and so totally gorgeous... all stitched 1/1 and it is absolutely perfect, I really love everything about it . Infact, I was so touched, I couldn't speak for sometime and I nearly cried with happiness. Colette has such a warm heart and has a habit of making me feel like this :-D...yes, she knocks me out with her kindness!!



This is the back below which is a very fine linen and Colette has added a tiny label in even tinier 1/1 stitching with a Nun's Stitch border to personalise the piece. Can you see how it has different coloured pins on each side? One side they are a blue and the other they are a magenta pink! I think that her idea is very original and goes brilliantly with the overdyed silk ribbon that runs around the pinkeep, so nicely co-ordinated, isn't it!! To get any gift sent to you out of the blue is amazing but to get one as nice as this I feel really lucky indeed :-))




I made the collage to show you some of the many details that have gone into making this the pretty Pinkeep it is. Isn't it superb!!
Some of you may know of Colette already but for those of you who don't...you really should go and take a look here at Colette's most amazing albums...careful ;-)I warn you ;-)... beware the eyes they are too spectalular :-DDD



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketThank-you again Colette from the bottom of my heart :-D Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

and to everyone...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

26 Comments:

Blogger BeckySC said...

GORGEOUS!!! Enjoy it, Helen :)

11:52 pm  
Blogger Carla said...

It's beautiful!!! you're vey lucky :)

1:04 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which beautiful pinkeep. I known Colette for several years it is really a charming girl who has a gold heart. I will send her an email to congratulate her for this work.

7:07 am  
Blogger Susimac said...

Oh its lovely Helen, Colette madde a wonderful piece for you, it really is stunning.

8:37 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Truly beautiful! Isn't is wonderful to have friends like that!!

9:26 am  
Blogger Kitty Couture said...

What a beautiful gift... Love the sentiment... enjoy! :)

11:55 am  
Blogger Carol said...

That pinkeep is so beautiful, I can see why you felt so overwhelmed! I also really like that photo collage you made of its photos!

1:53 pm  
Blogger Stitch Wizard said...

Oh Helen what a wonderful gift!! Colette's gift to you is just so beautiful!! Wow what an amazing gift!! She must be a very thoughtful person as well as a talented stitcher!! I bet you are just thrilled!! Debby :)

2:45 pm  
Blogger Vonna Pfeiffer said...

What a very wonderful surprise!
It is very beautiful and very much deserved in my humble opinion :)
Kindness extended always ripples back :)

3:15 pm  
Blogger Andrea said...

What a beautiful gift. Lucky you. :D

Take care.

4:41 pm  
Blogger Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Oh that is such a wonderful surprise and you deserve it! it is lovely!

8:47 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so lovely !!! Congratulations to your friend !

10:13 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a lucky woman !!! This gift is a very nice piece...enjoy !
Paola from Italy

10:14 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and how so true !

as VeroM, i received the same chart on a mail art ...

enjoy !

12:52 pm  
Blogger Sharon said...

Gorgeous pinkeep-and so much fun to receive from a dear friend.

1:27 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You received a winderful gift indeed ! Congratulations to Colette :-)

1:44 pm  
Blogger Karoline said...

It's a gorgeous Pinkeep, congratulations

3:16 pm  
Blogger Dianne said...

So pretty!I love your collage way of showing us too.

12:55 am  
Blogger Senorita Stitches said...

What a joy to receive such a sweet pinkeep from a friend. She did a fantastic job with it. Your photography really showcases it so well.
I am well acquainted with her photo gallery- another great place to go for inspiration.

2:04 am  
Blogger Cathy B said...

What a beautiful gift!

3:15 am  
Blogger Patricia Lessell said...

It's a really lovely pinkeep but no more than you deserve because you are such a lovely lovely person. My dh remarked on how lovely you look and I told him what a lovely person you were as well.
Lots of love
Patti xxx

12:25 am  
Blogger stitcherw said...

The pin keep is lovely, what a thoughtful surprise she sent you.
Sue

12:24 am  
Blogger Elizabeth MacGregor-Kirkcaldy said...

What a beautiful Pinkeep, Helen! And such a lovely and thoughtful gift! I love the way you displayed it... and the collage is so creative! Lovely...

I loved wandering around your blog... your stitching is gorgeous and inspiring... :-) I've added you to my fave blogs... hope you don't mind.

11:10 am  
Blogger Lucy said...

You are right...beautiful pinkeep!

8:46 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I discover your blog and...I'll come back!

8:35 am  
Blogger Wendy said...

That's a gorgeous pinkeep and you sound quite thrilled to receive it. You certainly did a beautiful job displaying all the aspects of it! Colette did a beautiful job with the stitching and finishing.

1:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger