***HOMESPUN HEARTS***


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday 3 April 2007

Exchange recieved from Cathy...

This morning I recieved this lovely pillow stitched for me by Cathy, for the 'Our Love of Needlework' exchange from the SBEBB. The design is from the Glory Bee website. Cathy has stitched this on what looks like 32ct evenweave and has changed the colours from the stated ones to these really soft shades as she thought I might prefer it this way. The back is a very pale pink cotton that matches beautifully with the chiffon ribbon hanger. I also got a little gift included in my package :-) Thank-you Cathy for the thought you have put into stitching this for me, it is really sweet and I love the cute saying :-))

Pillow stitched for me by Cathy from SBEBB


I know you will all be curious to see what the stitching is underneath the pillow so ta da...a little peek at my current WIP ;-)
It is from one of the new Prairie Schooler charts... more details on this soon as I hope it to be finished this week!

My WIP


I'm chuffed you all liked the little mice...lol, I was really bowled over so thank-you ladies :-))

I'll be back 'real' soon as I have heard the exchange I stitched has arrived too!!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful pillow from Cathy! I have that freebie started - must dig it out and finish it up ;)

I love your PS WIP - it's the new Rain, Rain, isn't it - I have that one and it's high on the "to start" list :)

3:54 pm  
Blogger Susimac said...

Its a lovely exchange to receive from Cathy - I really love it, I love the colour changes.

I'm intrigued with your new stitching too, come on tell your big sis!!!

3:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE the picture you took of your wip with the doll ! it is sooooooooooooooooo cute !!! Your wip seems to die for !!! I WANT IT !! ;-)))

3:59 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Helen, here I am again (I confess it hasn't been a long time since I last visited you ! LOL !) !!! can't take my eyes from this most exquisite pic ;-) I'll come back ! for sure ! and don't laugh at me ;-))

4:44 pm  
Blogger mainely stitching said...

Cathy's stitching is beautiful, and your photography of it is also very lovely. Your new WIP is great! And those scissors - I love them!! Details? I'm looking forward to seeing what you stitched for the exchange, too!

4:49 pm  
Blogger Kitty Couture said...

Lovely! Cathy did a great job.

5:11 pm  
Blogger BeckySC said...

I must say that you are our "Queen of picture taking" :) I love the way you present all your photos :)

Lovely exchange from Cathy, Enjoy :)

Love your new start and look forward to seeing it finished :)

5:35 pm  
Blogger Cathy said...

I'm glad you enjoyed it.

9:53 pm  
Blogger stitcherw said...

What a wonderful exchange to receive. The little pillow is so cute, and I love the saying on it. Getting that would make for a very happy mail day. Also, love the scissors, those are so elegant looking.
Sue

1:59 am  
Blogger Sharon said...

Oh, that little pillow is so pretty! Great job by Cathy.

12:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger