***HOMESPUN HEARTS***


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday 21 January 2014

Faith



I have not quite finished the 'small' I have been doing this week as not a lot of stitching time. So, here is something I finished and framed back in 2009 that I never got round to showing on my blog.  It was an enjoyable little chart to do and I am always partial to anything with a ship/boat nautical theme.  I finished it with some lace and braid as the colours went so nicely together with the bronze matt finished frame. 




Designer: Shakespear Peddler
40 ct Linen 1/2
Threads: My own choice

Incase you have not seen these, below are two pictures of incredible cross stitching that I would like to share with you.





Above here is this amazing cross-stitched chair I saw on google images. Incredible isn't it !!




The other amazing image find on google images is this cross-stitched shoe.  I would love to own both of these :-)

Then last but not least is a hello from Marsha who was looking particularly cute posing in the rare winter sun for a picture.





Hopefully I will get the finishing done on my current project and be able to put it on here soon. Until then happy stitching and thanks for looking and passing by.





2 Comments:

Blogger Karoline said...

Faith is lovely, thanks for sharing

3:45 pm  
Anonymous Cécile said...

I love this design, I never see it before.

9:17 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger