Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, 21 January 2014


I have not quite finished the 'small' I have been doing this week as not a lot of stitching time. So, here is something I finished and framed back in 2009 that I never got round to showing on my blog.  It was an enjoyable little chart to do and I am always partial to anything with a ship/boat nautical theme.  I finished it with some lace and braid as the colours went so nicely together with the bronze matt finished frame. 

Designer: Shakespear Peddler
40 ct Linen 1/2
Threads: My own choice

Incase you have not seen these, below are two pictures of incredible cross stitching that I would like to share with you.

Above here is this amazing cross-stitched chair I saw on google images. Incredible isn't it !!

The other amazing image find on google images is this cross-stitched shoe.  I would love to own both of these :-)

Then last but not least is a hello from Marsha who was looking particularly cute posing in the rare winter sun for a picture.

Hopefully I will get the finishing done on my current project and be able to put it on here soon. Until then happy stitching and thanks for looking and passing by.


Blogger Karoline said...

Faith is lovely, thanks for sharing

3:45 p.m.  
Anonymous Cécile said...

I love this design, I never see it before.

9:17 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger